Friday, December 6, 2013

HIgh low DIY skirt tutorial // refashion old thrift-store dress/skirt [[I love how she does the elastic waistband, much better than my usual method]]

HIgh low DIY skirt tutorial // refashion old thrift-store dress/skirt [[I love how she does the elastic waistband, much better than my usual method]]
HIgh low DIY skirt tutorial // refashion old thrift-store dress/skirt [[I love how she does the elastic waistband, much better than my usual method]]

Download whole gallery
Love this Skirt
Love this Skirt

Download whole gallery
Linea Pelle #clothes for summer #tlc waterfalls #fashion for summer #my summer clothes
Linea Pelle #clothes for summer #tlc waterfalls #fashion for summer #my summer clothes

Download whole gallery
Outfit
Outfit

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment